Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge - Update #1 (Karen)


Time spent in literary and somewhat literary activities: 9 AM - 5:12 PM
  • met Central Ohio kidlit blogging friends for breakfast and book browsing
  • came home and started my 48 Hour Book Challenge with a blog post telling about my morning
  • started and finished As Easy As Falling Off the Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins
  • am going to have to let this story percolate in my brain a little; I enjoyed it but finished the book not knowing what I thought about the actual story line
  • will say that the perspectives from the different characters are clever
  • doing some blog reading and commenting

On to the next book!

2 comments:

  1. That's a book that sounds both incrediblly intriguing and off putting to me. It sounds a bit too much like my recurring travel nightmares.

    I hope your reading is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed that you didn't love it!

    ReplyDelete