Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Books from Cover to Cover

Bill and I had a last hurrah yesterday morning. We met for breakfast at our favorite Northstar Cafe, and then headed to our favorite children's bookstore, Cover to Cover. The lovely (and oh so helpful Beth) had some time to pull LOTS of books out and share them with us. Many of them we put into our "keep" piles. Bill has the luxury of his school's library fund to support his purchases, but I had to count pennies a little more. :) That being said, I still walked out with a pile of 7 books that I'm really looking forward to reading.

I'd like to share the titles of these books today, and then I'll blog about each one over the next few weeks. So, with no further ado, here are the books that came home with me:
  • This Means War by Ellen Wittlinger (I believe Bill already blogged about this one)








Those last three titles are poetry and are probably my favorite purchases. Now, I can't wait to read the books, blog and share them with you, and then share them with my students in less than 2 weeks!! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment