Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A List of Things

So it's been a while since I last posted, and I wish I had a really good excuse. You know... world travel, solving the energy crisis, writing the next great novel. But I don't. Oh I've been busy and it's been a good busy, just not Earth shattering busy. Here's the list:

Watching Steven play a LOT of volleyball.
These guys are good!
Weeding the fiction section of the library. There were some really bad books in there.
Creating a video to honor our school nurses.
Getting ready to go to Boston...twice...in June.
Moving Meredith home from her first year of college. Time flies it seems like we just took her!
Reading a little, not enough.
Setting up the second Museum of PIT Artifacts.
And there are probably more things to add to this list but that would make for a really long post. I just needed to put a few things down so everyone knows I'm not being lazy and slack. Now, with only 10 that's right 10 days of school left I've compiled a new list. A list of things I've wanted to get into for a while but haven't had time. That list looks like this.
So stop back and see how I'm doing. Summer reading time is just around the corner and I'm going to do a better job of writing about my reading.

3 comments:

  1. Several of the same books on my pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list!! Way more fun than mine at this moment. Will need to get more fun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add The Search for WondLa to you list...unless you've already read it!

    ReplyDelete